Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What current fashion trend do you particularly like or dislike? Why?

Currently, my favorite fashion trend would have to be the thin, flowy shorts widely worn by female teens and adults in this late month of 2015. These style of shorts, in my opinion, are extremely comfortable and can be worn for almost any occasion. I wear them to sleep, for a walk, for hanging out with friends, going to school, and just about anything else! In addition to being comfortable, they are loose fitting and breathable. This allows more leg moving freedom for the person wearing them, which helps with more and easier physical activity. Another amazing quality of this type of shorts is that they can be designed any way! There are an array of different colors and designs sold in different clothing stores. Lastly, they do not cost a fortune to buy. At clothing stores such as Forever 21 and target, these shorts sometimes range from about $9 - $15 for a pair, which isn't too shabby if you ask me. Their endless amount of designs, patterns, and colors allow them to be able to be paired with basically anything. When I wear these flowy shorts, I pair a designed pair with a plain halter top, in order to have the design on the shorts stand out, and vice, versa. Shorts of this style are extremely amazing to have and I strongly suggest going out and buying a pair... or maybe one hundred pairs because you will most likely fall in love with them. This is my favorite trend for the reasons above and trust me, if you buy a pair, you will probably go out and buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment