Monday, October 26, 2015

What do you consider to be your greatest strengths? Why? How do you think your strengths can help others in a classroom or work setting?

Everyone has a strength, or something positive that they perform well or are proud of. These can include anything from being loving to being persuasive. I have an array of strengths that I am proud of. I am artistic, open-minded, and outgoing. There are many more adjectives I could use to describe my other strengths, but I will elaborate on these.
As I stated, I consider myself artistic. Anything that involves art catches my interest and I have a passion for anything that allows me to use my creativity. Drawing, painting, fashion designing, sewing, and even simply coloring in a coloring book, are a few things that I extremely enjoy doing and something I would love to pursue as a future career. Hobbies such as these allow me to let my creative juices flow, without having any boundaries. Also, I described myself as open-minded. I prefer to lead rather than follow. Listening to other's opinions and suggestions does nothing but help build a better and stronger idea. The more suggestions, the better! If a group went with only one person's idea, without asking the opinion of the others and forcing the others to work with it, the other people probably would lose interest of the idea, or strive to make change with their opinion. That is how I look at it. Lastly, I am outgoing. When I am interested in something, I become tremendously passionate about it, and I work on whatever it is with all my blood,sweat, and tears. This enthusiasm guides me to work hard and help others in the process. These are my strengths and they are very beneficial. 

These strengths can help me in the future for a college or school. In order to be a great leader, one must have several strengths. I love being a leader and I strive to be one. My strengths boost me up and help me when I am guiding others. Taking charge and leading groups of people is a passion of mine and I work to make everything the best it can be. This is important in a classroom and work setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment